Swoon worthy saturday
Saturday is a day for swooning. Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme by Staybookish where in we present a fictional boy who has swept us off our feet, given us butterflies, made our heart do acrobatics and driven us absolutely crazy!
This Saturday, we are swooning over Patch Cipriano from hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
Why we love Patch Cipriano:
He is described to have black hair, deep black eyes, a rugged skin tone
- Patch Cipriano is the ultimate bad boy, from his attitude to the way he dresses
- The reader never really knows if he can be trusted or not. The reader will want to trust Patch, but there is always some nagging suspicion about what he is doing.
- Unlike other heroes, Patch doesn’t try to be an angel, he is who he is and accepts that.
- You love him because he is handsome, witty, funny, dark, brooding, sarcastic, and charming all at the same time
Some of my favorite Patch Cipriano quotes:
- “And I need you, Angel. More than I think you’ll ever know.” -Silence
- “You’re mine, Angel, and don’t you forget it. Your fights are my fights. What if something had happened today? It was bad enough when I thought your ghost was haunting me; I don’t think I could handle the real thing.” -Silence
- “I’m not going to kill you, Nora. I don’t kill people who are important to me. And you top the list.” – Hush Hush
- “You’re getting cocky. I like that, Angel.” – Hush Hush
- “Angel… I don’t think you understand the lengths I would go to if it means keeping you here with me.” – Silence
- “There’s only one thing I know for certain anymore… That I would do anything for you, even if it means going against my instincts or my very nature. I would lay down my soul, for you. If that isn’t love, it’s the best I have.” – Silence
- “First, Hank can’t see us together. Second, I don’t like the idea of dragging you into something that could get messy fast. If you need one more reason, I love you. This is uncharted territory for me, but I need to know that at the end of the night, I have you to come home to.” – Silence