I saw this one on another blog and thought why not do it too? So here we go!
- What is your favorite book?
Just one? Oh, God. NO, I CAN’T CHOOSE.
- Who is your favorite author?
John Green & Jennifer L. Armentrout. No, I can’t pick just one.
- What genre do you prefer?
I read just about everything within the YA genre. Dystopian, contemporary, horror, fantasy… But if I have to choose then I’d choose Science Fiction.
- What is your favorite book series?
There’s a lot, actually. But I can’t write down all of them so I’ll go with the one I love the most. The lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- What books did you hate reading in school?
Everything, really. I like the books I pick out, but the ones I have to read for school, are boring, uninteresting, and slow.
- What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
I have seriously no idea. But I think it’s Harry Potter. I might be wrong though.
- Bookstores or libraries?
- How many books do you own?
I’m not at home right now so I can’t count them. Roughly 150.
- Do you read before bed?
- What is your most comfortable reading position?
Sitting (on my bed, preferably).
- What is the most recent book you read?
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.
- What quote from any book will you never forget? Why is it significant?
There is one quote I’ll NEVER forget. And that is “I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of the world alone.” It’s in Lord of the rings an I LOVE it so so so so much! It’s so beautiful.
- Science Fiction or Fantasy?
- What books do you regret reading?
None of them. So far, I haven’t read any extremely bad books, even the worst books I’ve read were entertaining in a way.
- How large is your bookshelf?
I have two normal-sized Billy bookcases from IKEA, and they’re not full yet, so large enough!
- On average, how many books do you read per year?
That’s hard to tell, because It depends on what I do that year. If I travel a lot and have a lot of school work I’ll read less than a year when I’m home. But approximately 100 books.
- What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
- Do you like to read outside?
No. I hate when it’s either too cold, or too warm, or the sun shines on my book or in my eyes and it’s too bright to read. I just prefer to read on the couch or in bed.
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from a book?
That life is a wonderful adventure you don’t want to miss out on.
- Of the past year, what is the greatest book you’ve read?
2014 wasn’t a very good book year for me. I’ve been in a major reading slump so I haven’t read so much. But probably City of Heavenly Fire. No spoilers please! There are people who still haven’t read it and I don’t want them to be spoiled on my blog 🙂
That was fun! Consider yourself tagged! Answer these questions in a blog post and make sure to leave the link in the comments so I can check it out!