I just found an interesting tag on goodreads (friend me – ABookUniverse) and thought I’d do that until I post a review of the book I’m currently reading.
Lets jump right into it
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
Well, while I do enjoy stand-alones I really do prefer series. I get attached to characters and plot lines so I almost always like to continue reading about them and their story.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Since I am a female I feel like I can relate more to a female character. I do enjoy reading books with male main characters – like Thomas in the maze runner which I liked very much – but I still prefer females.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Okay so not amazon but I ALWAYS order my books online. It’s a magical feeling when they arrive and I get to open packages filled with untouched, brand new books.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Ugh, can I say none of them? I despise books turned into movies/tv shows. They rarely turn out good. Just look a Shadowhunters or Percy Jackson. But if I have to choose I’d say movies. That way we suffer for about 2 hours and then it ends while tv shows get dragged out and far far away from the actual plot line.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 books per week obviously, haha!! Buuut I’d have to quit school and my job and everything else – but it’s okay haha we don’t need anything else other than books right? 😀
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Oohh I’d LOVE to be both but I feel like I’ve read too many books and if I attempt to write a novel It’d be a lot like another book. So I’d say professional book reviewer. Oh god, that’d be so much fun!!
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Even though 6 months in between books is a ling time I’d still choose that. I’d get tired of reading the same 20 book whole my life.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Book store hands down. I would arrange author meet ups, competitions, giveaways etc and no one can say anything ’cause it’d be my store.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
This is hard but I’ll go with favorite genre. How many books can an author write in his or her life time? 20? 30? It’s better to choose genre since you’ll be able to read as many books as you want.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books. Do I even need to explain why?
That’s it for this tag. I tag everyone who reads this and make sure to tag me so I can read your answers.